Monday, April 27, 2009

Gardening time

Phoebe checking out the planting beds.








We have been trying to do a little gardening today. Put out a few tomatoes and peppers. I purchased a few seeds to try this year. Phoebe tried to help me decide what and where to plant them.

She loves to walk in the beds more than work in them with me. I don't know if you can tell, but she is on top of our picnic table. She is a regular goat! I didn't let her jump down. We have to watch that we don't leave the benches out or she will jump up there and try to jump down. ( She did jump off one time to run chase our neighbor's dogs at the fence line and sprained her leg. )




2 comments:

Small House said...

I can see how jumping off the picnic table would not be good with such tiny legs and feet, supporting a big body. I just love your cute dog.

Our dog likes to lay in our strawberry patch!!! Drives me crazy.

Have a great day.
Sandra

Brenda Eason said...

So glad you came by for a visit. Come anytime.