Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lots Of Projects Left To Finish!

Maggie needs her hair combed! It has been busy around here, but not much is getting done it seems. We're just starting the day though!



Phoebe is napping, as no one is paying her any attention. She is hanging out with her Mr. Fox. She begins napping about an hour after breakfast. Oh, the life of a dog!



I did get my bear stamps (from way back) framed. Found the frame at GW for .99! This is part of my red, white, and blue bear (computer, music, and guest) room. This room also functions as the baby changing station and my husbands' dressing room? How much more can a 10X11 room do?



This is another project not quite done. I have put the picture and plates on the wall, but still working on the platter part. I have a white one up there but wish it were a blue one. I'm still looking for the one I want to put there. I also want to paint the walls sometime in the near future.


I really want to put out some fall decor. I love it when the nights cool down and the trees change colors! I also love fall decorations; pumpkins, leaves, acorns,maize,corn stalks, etc. Fall leads to Thanksgiving and family time. I can hardly wait! What do you love about fall?

6 comments:

Kelee said...

Maggie and Phoebe are soooooooo cute!

I love your planning wall for the plates!!!!! Great thinking!

Definitely excited about fall too!!!

love, kelee

Brenda Eason said...

As my dad would say did you comb that hair with an egg beater lol. So sweet are those fur babies.
Great idea on the wall there.

J. Paige said...

That is a great frame. I love Fall for the same reasons you do- the signal of upcoming family time and enjoying family traditions.

Anonymous said...

Hi Arkie! Hope you're getting some of your project finished. I have so many in my head but they can't seem to get to my hands! :)
Thanks for sharing my joyness with me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

Your doggies are soooo cute!!! I love to sleep, I should have been a dog, lol!

I cant wait to see your wall, it looks like it will be beautiful! LOVE those bear stamps, how sweet!

Hugs,
Amy

Brenda Eason said...

4 oz of grits are 2 points. im sure that is minus the yummy butter,but there are many substitutes out there. Good luck.