Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sometimes we're blue

My grandson's favorite color is blue.  He picked out this plant a couple of years ago.  It is a perennial but I can't remember the name.


It is getting cooler here.  Cavin still likes to go out and play a while after school. Recently, he was out just a few minutes alone.  (Really, just a FEW minutes!)  This is what we found when we checked on him.  


His mouth was blue, his hands were blue, and his feet were blue!  He decided that painting himself blue with sidewalk chalk would be great protection from mosquito's.  We rarely see mosquito's here.  He had already walked on the carpet, so I went ahead and took a picture before he headed to the bath.  

This is why I don't post much!  I don't have much time!  Anyone else have a little boy blue?








1 comment:

Nonnie said...

Now that seems to be a typical boy! Recently, on an outing with our 3 year old grandson, we bought him a blueberry snow cone. Oh. My. Goodness. Was he ever blue by the time he was through with it!