Monday, June 22, 2009

Just A Little Green



I haven't been able to work out in my flowers much since fracturing my right wrist. My husband waters and tries to weed for me. I can deadhead with my left hand. Still, I miss getting out and working with my plants.



My lambs ear has taken off this year. It has had some friends eating on it's leaves though.



This is a new lily I planted last fall. Don't remember it's name though. I planted yellow and pink ones. The yellow ones are the only ones that came up. I bought them for a fundraiser for the local high school.

We are on a trip this week to MO. Won't be posting "in person" until we get back. Need a break but will miss the grandson!

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Your flowers look so full and wonderful!

Hope you have a great time on your trip!

Tammy

the pleasures of homemaking said...

Ouch! Sorry about your wrist! I hope it heals soon! Your plants look so healthy and lush!

Manuela